Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mr. X and Lily of Hollowdell - *NEW* !!SMD!! /White Armory and Emo-tions

Mr. X... tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us or it will give us joy...I am a feather in the wind. To me you feel like a promise, an escape, a coming home....Tell me about the dream where we bath in an azure sea and slowly dress in soft silk red and gold and dance on a soft silken carpet before we fall into each other's arms and into a dreamless sleep.... do you remember?


You and I Mr. X we are not like a tree where roots have to end somewhere, we are like a tremulous melody that wavers on the wind... floating to the next adventure... as we wend our way through the currents of life... I  think of  you as a temple... with strong walls and sharp angles like your wit.  Think of me when you smell sandalwood incense at midnight and know I am near.


I love this new gown by !!SMD!! that reminds me of a combination of gown and sari with its wide silk trim skirt and tiered  artfully belted overskirt and short paisley patterned vest that reminds me of the wood block prints of Moghul India... wearing Lily of Hollowdell  you are fit for a Sultan! Lily of Hollowdell  is compatible with mesh bodies, I am wearing my Maitreya Lara body with it!


I have paired Lily of Hollowdell  with the fabulous new hair by Emo-tions called Stella.  I love the long braid that is embellished with leather and the soft  tendrils that wisp around my face.  The hair is made for busty or not busty avatars so you don't have to go through tons of adjustments!  Stella comes with special appliers for Catwa and Lelutka (worn) mesh heads as well as appliers for classic heads. Many color hud options are available. I think that Stella is really great for many types of looks in particular, medieval and roleplay.



Wearing: Gown - !!SMD!! - Lily of Hollowdell
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Hair - Emo-tions - Stella - Blonde Hud - *new* @ Cosmopolitan
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/130/60/22

NEW CAT BLOG ! http://catadventuresandproducts.blogspot.com/2017/02/brush-up-february-national-pet-dental.html

1 comment: