Saturday, February 17, 2018

Mr. X -- Say a little Prayer - Glitter @ Swank & Emo-tions

IDK... this  dress is so evocative... it has a bandage wrap around top that is just amazing... I love the way it cuts and divides me up... Mr. X took one look at me and "said a little prayer" then said WOW!  Bijoux is a new  exclusive at Swank that is made for  fit mesh Maitreya, slink and belleza mesh bodies.

Bijoux comes with a fab color changing hud... with eight colors... I really loved the tone of the  teal blue... so romantic -- it made a very cold February night hot.... oh la la.... as Madonna said, " When you call my name it's like a little prayer---I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there...


In the midnight hour---I can feel your power--Just like a prayer---You know I'll take you there..." and we all know exactly what that "Diva" was talking about don't we!! I  can't wait for Mr. X to find me in the midnight hour... in this fabulous dress... and the hair - Ginger by Emo-tions is sexy and sweet and  honestly,  my RL hair.... more or less! 


Wearing -
 Swank Exclusive - Glitter - Bijoux
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Hair - Emo-tions - Ginger - Reds
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment